Friday, May 18, 2007

a bit of imagery

Apparently humans are born with eyes that are the same size as when they are grown ups.




Get into it - not out of it.




The best thing about tea party's is that you don't necessarily need any trousers.




but I am wearing trousers here.




So seriously I need some help finishing this thing. any ideas? all you artifarti people out there...
and some random photographics...





This doesn't at all fit here but I can't NOT make some sort of political statment. This is a nice one from the last pope. The one that didn't look like an evildooer.

4 comments:

b said...

hello - when do I get to join in this???

moa said...

well, I like the eyes and the random trouserless-ness and the art. (I - being an active 'artist' living and breathing the art world think (that means I am like a pro and that) - say it's finished enough for me.), I like the horsies in it... I like the beardy face, and your girlfriend's smiley face and that old old guy. you aren't wearing pants I can tell...So there. moa xxx

gudhed said...

I love you guys. You make me grin at my computer like it were an enchanting and animated being. I find myself unconsciously drawing closer to the screen, smiling, nodding, a little giggle here and there. It's like I get to hang out for just a minute or two, before my forehead hits the screen and I realise it's all a mirage. Ouch. Thanks for having me over. xo

timmZero said...

NO MORE TROUSERS!!